Sunday, June 14, 2009

Office Worker

For a few months now, I have been promising Claire that I would take her to see my office. She has been to Kit's office at the hospital a couple of times, and she really enjoyed it. Claire knows I am not a doctor, and simply refers to me as an "office worker." Hey, that's senior office worker to you!

With time running out before the move to Austin, I finally decided to take her out to the office. We spent about half an hour looking at my cubicle and wandering the halls. Claire liked the names posted outside of people's cubicles and asked if a "Joe" worked here. So we walked down the hall to see. The closest we got was Bud. The other names tended to be a little more exotic, such as Senthil and Thuy.

Claire's favorite room was the conference room, which had lots of soft, rolling chairs and a big white board. Here is Claire pretenting to be a project manager:



Claire actually managed to put the fun back into project management!

No comments: