Thursday, July 5, 2007

Braaay!

This morning Claire and I set down for breakfast, as we do every morning. Usually during breakfast, she'll go on about the "pancakes" or maybe that she misses "Reesie". But this morning, she started saying "Braaaay! braaaaay! braaay!" quite enthusiastically, as if trying to tell me something.

I didn't know what the heck she was talking about.

She could tell I was confused, so she tapped my shirt. When I looked down, I realized I was wearing an Atlanta Braves shirt. She patted the shirt right on the Braves tomahawk and said what I now realized was "Braaaaaves", with a proud smile. Just in case I did not know what she was talking about, she followed this comment up with "ba-ball", meaning baseball.

I guess when we have the Braves games on TV, she's actually paying attention, a lot of attention. I wonder if she knows how to get Andruw Jones out of his slump.

No comments: